17 December, 2007

you have to flick your ash, nat.

because nat and elisa are here, i get to play tour guide/tourist again. it's making me nostalgic for paris already. please excuse me when i do that annoying "i was there!" thing. i know i'll be doing it too much. you can slap me, but just understand and forgive me :-)

oh, man, we had a fun filled (but ABSOLUTELY FREEZING/almost snowing) day. i'll make a list of things that we did so when nat and elisa ask later, i can reel it off.

1. montmartre (sacré-coeur, artist's square, crappy crepes/expensive water, cutsey shops, amelie café, a naughty habit :-X)
2. pigalle/red light district (moulin rouge)
3. arc de triomphe
4. eiffel tower (chinese food, stairs, trocadero gardens, sparkling tower, frozen appendages)
5. champagne/bread/cheese/nutella/pretzels at my house
6. printemps (prettier pink lights)/galleries lafayette (better window displays for the french families to visit)
7. champs elysees (lighted trees, disney store)

*phew* and i've got a final in the morning! lol. oddly enough, i don't feel bad that i spent my whole day with two of my best friends in a phenomenal city. i feel like i'm already looking back at my life and i'm really happy that i chose paris exploration over studying for a class i don't care about.

see you in 6 days, california :-)

2 comments:

Monique Geisler said...

what is this naughty habbit you speak of in Montmartre?!?

Nicki, are you picking up FRENCH HOOKERS????

nicki said...

no, of course i'm not picking up french hookers...i'd never! they're my coworkers for heaven's sake ;-)