23 December, 2007

wait, does the shuttle think it's picking me up from the airport?!

what if my alarms don't wake me up? what if i forget my computer? what if i don't have my passport? what if i can't find the gate? what if this stupid cold gets me before i even reach the plane?

i can't sleep. it's 4:53 am in paris, which makes it about 8 pm in california. oooo that means i'll be in california in 24 hours! oh, crap, that seems like a REALLY long time. there is so much flying/aiport time between me and the wonderful california soil.

i'm so freaking anxious right now. i want time to pass faster. i tried to pass it by sleeping but i'm way too nervous about sleeping too much..and now i have this cold in my nose and in my throat. SUCKFEST.

ah, i'll watch some newport harbor to pass the time.

No comments: